Information for PSU students
Parking is free at FPA
- All resident’s vehicles MUST be registered with the office.
- Your parking
sticker goes in the upper left corner of the rear window.
- If you change cars, contact
the office to leave a message so it does not get towed in the morning.
- Additional vehicles (totaling
greater than the number of bedrooms) will not be registered for on-site parking
- The following situations/spots are subject to towing without notification; in front of the ‘Don’t
Even Think of Parking Here’ or a ‘Reserved’ sign, in front of the dumpster, in the entrance to any
building, in the roadway to the dumpster, on any grass surface, either entrance to Fox Park Drive, double parking, in a handicapped
spot, at the top of the Winter Street lot so that the driveway is constricted.
- There is parking available for overnight visitor’s vehicles from Sunday through
Thursday in our Winter Street parking lot.
- The responsibility
for visitor’s illegal parking and subsequent towing falls on the shoulders of our residents. You
should pay attention to this to prevent the financial hardship and inconvenience to your visitors.
hours and handling neighbor’s noise
- FPA should be
quiet after 8 PM. Please make
every effort to meet your neighbors so you are familiar to them should you have to knock on their door to request quiet.
- If your pleas for quiet are not respected, call Randy (536-8134). This information is recorded
for future reference. Do not allow an inconsiderate neighbor to disturb your quiet time without using our
- Should the problem persist, the Plymouth Police will respond to Randy’s request.
- As with our parking requirements, you are responsible for your visitor’s behavior while at FPA.
- Fox Park Apartments 41 South Main Street Derry, NH 03038. Pegasus Management can be reached at
- Leases for students at PSU are paid in nine equal payments on the first day of the months of
June to February. If you receive financial aid dispersments in September and February you can pay yourself back for
the payments made during the summer. Seasonal leases (school year) must be completely paid by February first unless arrangements are agreed to by our
Dumpster location and trash in the halls
- Your trash must be placed in the dumpster, between Buildings One and Three.
not store bags of trash in the hall outside your apartment door or on your balcony. The fine for our staff
removing your trash from the hallway is $10 per bag.
- Dogs, ferrets, rabbits, etc. are not allowed in your apartment.
- As a result of
unattended flames over our past history, candles are prohibited.
- Grills of any kind are not allowed
on balconies. You may use the patio between Buildings Two and Four or your own grill on the grass behind
to 5 in a one bedroom and 8 in a two bedroom apartment. Larger gatherings must be approved by the office.
- If your apartment faces the parking lot or Langdon Street, your windows must be treated with curtains, blinds
or left untreated.
- Blankets, sheets, flags, etc., are not acceptable as window treatments.