These guidelines will facilitate your move out, and security deposit return.
1. Schedule your Exit Inspection with the form below. Place the completed form in the drop box at the office or contact Randy at 536-8134 or firstname.lastname@example.org . This
will insure there are no ghost charges on your deposit and it is returned to the proper address.
2. Remove everything from your apartment.
3. Clean the apartment, especially the bathroom fixtures and kitchen. Wash all tile floors, sinks, vacuum the carpets and clean the appliances.
4. Replace all burned out or missing light bulbs.
5. Turn in the door and mail box keys ($10 charge if not received).
6. Stop service on the electric, phone and cable.
7. Get a change of address form from the office or post office. Fill it out and drop it in any mailbox.
8. Make sure your rental account is up to date.
9. Make a list of things that need to be fixed in your apartment and give it
to Randy during your exit inspection.
10. Stop by the office to say goodbye.
Please be sure to clean the apartment so as to prevent charges associated with the move out. The following are typical charges on security deposit returns for failing to clean a;
Stove $50 Refrigerator
Walls, if you allowed smoking or burned incense $150
Damages are charged during this inspection so it is important for
you to sign off on the Exit Inspection conducted by theBuilding Superintendent or Community Manager.
Detach this coupon and return it to the office drop box one week prior to the date of your move out. Thanks!
Name _____________________________ Apt # _____
Please schedule my Exit Inspection for (time) ____________ AM/PM on (Date) _________________